Müller-BBM has been working in the field of Active Noise Control for decades. Beside pure research the focus was on engineering use and real-world applications of the technology with respect to vibrations, structure-borne and airborne noise. Applications included railroad vehicles such as the ICE (Intercity Express high speed train), marine structures and motor vehicles.
2009 was the year: A continuous growing interest in the series production application of our technology in the automotive industry allowed us to expand our activities and start up a dedicated company within the Müller-BBM Group: Müller BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH was founded.
Since then the former team has rapidly grown to a powerful and highly capable company. Today, electrical and mechanical engineers, computer scientists and physicists are working together on the advancement of the technology of Active Noise Control and Active Sound Design as well as for a comprehensive application in our clients’ products.
Today, as a full service partner, we are offering the complete range of
- research and development,
- system expertise for serial applications,
- controller software for amplifiers or head units with approved process quality,
- tool chains for system tuning and production data management
as well as
- performance and support for vehicle tunings and approval processes.