We are looking for you as
Software Developer Embedded Automotive Infotainment (f/m)
as a member of an agile team developing our functional software kernel into future infotainment architectures.
m|klang® Embedded Software is the core of our technology to reduce and design the sound of vehicles. Our clients integrate our software into their audio systems, radios or amplifiers - on a broad range of hardware platforms. We develop within an agile team. Your tasks range from participation in the requirements elicitation, through implementation, automated testing for our CI system to integration and software maintenance. In accordance with the requirements of our automotive customers, you design our software development processes - effective and safe, according to our needs.
- Masters or Diploma Degree, preferrably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or another scientific or technical discipline with relevant experience
- Experience in software development in C, Python / numpy, signal processing and Assembler preferable
- Familiarity with modern software development and quality assurance through code review, automated testing and CI as well as having fun in developing "bug-free" software
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics as well as commitment and team spirit
- Knowledge in hardware protocols like I2C, SPI and I2S, automotive protocols like CAN and process models like SPICE are advantages
- We communicate in German in our team and in English with our clients - you should be fluent in both languages.
You will be a valuable member of our team, regardless of whether you have just started your professional career or have already gained extensive professional experience.
The vacancy can be filled in full-time or part-time. Please indicate the desired amount in your application. Your team is located in Planegg, Munich area. Your tasks are not related to travel.
Our company belongs to ourselves. We match our working lives to our personal situations. We trust and appreciate each other. This will give you the space to develop and realize your own ideas. Thanks to flat hierarchies and a cooperative working atmosphere you will be able to exchange ideas on eye level. With ambitious tasks and exciting challenges you prove yourself every day anew.
To allow us to focus on our work our long term job security is important to us. This includes a company pension plan as well as an attractive benefit package.
Then take this opportunity and apply by email now.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH
phone: +49 (89) 85602-3480