At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what set us apart.
For the development of our m|klang® PC tool landscape we are looking for several
(Senior-)Software Developers (m/f/d)
as members of one of our agile teams at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- Passionate software development in an agile environment of likeminded specialists
- Close cooperation with the entire team to create and evolve our code basis
- Design, development, testing, provision and improvement of our products
- Conceptional design and enhancement of innovative product features
- Contribution to strategic implementation decisions
- Our products unite functional and intuitively useable UIs, distributed data management, communication with external devices, numeric and signal processing - all of which we cover as a team, enjoying the broad range of our work
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable discipline
- Experience in software development, preferably object-oriented development in C# and .Net or audio and signal processing in C/C++ or substantial experience in Python / numpy
- Advantages are knowledge in ASP.NET Core, NoSQL, GRPC, JSON, YAML, XML, VS 2019, cffi, pytest, conda, Windows Terminal, Max/MSP®, MSTest, Blazor, WPF, Azure DevOps, googletest, git, MKL as well as experience in developing audio software, technical software or in creating intuitive UIs
- Familiarity with modern software development and quality assurance through code review, automated testing and CI
- High abstraction capacity, strong analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new subjects as well as engagement and team spirit
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative software
- Team and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, soft drinks and a selection of fruit for free, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e., company bicycle)
- Challenging tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and an appreciative approach as well as short decision paths
- A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time frame
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH