At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
m|klang® e is the core of our technology for reducing and designing the sound of vehicles. Our clients integrate this software into their audio systems, radios or amplifiers - on a broad range of hardware platforms.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what sets us apart.
Driving forward our functional software kernel we are looking for you as
(Senior-)Software Developer Embedded DSP (m/f/d)
as a member of one of our agile teams at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- Passionate software development in an agile environment of likeminded specialists
- Close cooperation with the entire team to create and evolve our code basis
- Design and development of advanced real-time signal processing software for the latest DSP architectures
- safeguard your code in a modern CI environment with automated tests
- Contribution to strategic implementation decisions
- learn new and innovative topics / technologies and implement them
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable discipline with relevant professional experience
- Experience in audio and signal processing for current DSP architectures as well as software development in C and test experience preferably in Python / NumPy
- Advantages are knowledge in DSP architectures HiFi, Hexagon®, C66, SHARC®, ARM® and related intrinsics, in fixed point arithmetic, in hardware protocols like I2C, SPI and I2S, in C99, TDD, googletest, pytest, LLVM, ASAN, UBSAN, clang-tidy, scipy, matplotlib, pytest, cffi, MISRA, coverage, git, Rust, VS-Code, Max/MSP, Azure DevOps, cppcheck, the plugin APIs of common audio platforms, automotive protocols like CAN and process models like SPICE
- Familiarity with modern software development and quality assurance through code review, automated testing and CI as well as having fun in developing "bug-free" software
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics as well as commitment and team spirit
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative software
- Team work and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, soft drinks and a selection of fruit for free, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e., company bicycle)
- Challenging tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and an appreciative approach as well as short decision paths
- A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time frame
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH
Helmut-A.-Müller-Straße 1 - 5
phone: +49 89 262 03 40 03
Privacy statement for applicants