We at Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH are looking for YOU for the expansion and support of our IT infrastructure as
IT-SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (M/F/D)
WITH US YOU CAN EXPECT …
A modern, completely hosted cloud IT environment enabling the flexible and agile cooperation of our teams (remotely as well as locally in Planegg) thus simultaneously meeting the high requirements of data protection and IT security.
You will be the contact person concerning all questions related to IT and will be responsible for our IT infrastructure on both server and client sides.
In addition, you will be responsible for the development of automation scripts and for the (user) administration of our cloud systems covering M365, Azure AD, Intune, Dynamics 365 BC & CRM and DocuWare DMS as well as AvePoint online services.
YOUR PROFILE …
- Successfully completed university studies with an emphasis on IT, or a completed practical education and relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of automation using scripting languages as well as Infrastructure as Code
- Professional experience in the IT system administration of cloud applications such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Intune, Teams, Sharepoint.
- Special knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and CRM as well as AvePoint Cloud Backup would be an advantage.
- IT architecture as well as IT security and data protection.
- Knowledge in several of the following technologies: Windows Powershell, virtualization, power apps, recovery and backup strategies, endpoint protection.
- Enthusiasm and passion to try out new technologies, integrate them into the existing system landscape and thus help shape the future of our IT infrastructure.
Apply now! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.