We at Müller-BMM Active Sound Technology GmbH are looking for YOU for the advancement of our acoustic core functions as a research-oriented
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER ACOUSTICS (M/F/D)
WITH US YOU CAN EXPECT …
- Passionate curiosity about acoustics and ways to actively shape them
- Close cooperation with a broad-based team and open exchange with all employees of the Müller-BBM Group for the innovative further development of our technological basis
- Design and development of future-oriented applications of real-time signal processing software - your concepts will lead to technical implementations
- Identifying and learning new and innovative topics, evaluating their application potential and collaborating on their implementation in technical applications
YOUR PROFILE …
- Successfully completed studies in physics, electrical engineering, control engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field with relevant experience, gladly also with a doctorate
- Experience in the interaction of acoustics, sensors, actuators and digital systems, preferably with signal processing and / or control engineering
- Plus points are knowledge in structural dynamics / structure-borne noise, NVH, physical acoustics and mathematical basics of the relevant topics, experience with measurement technology and data analysis, acoustic sensors and actuators as well as the independent creation and use of software for problem solving (e.g. for data analysis, system modeling and algorithm development in Python).
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics independently, as well as commitment and team spirit
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative technologies at the interface of science and application
- Teamwork and communication skills in German and English
Apply now! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.