At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
We develop and license software and technology globally to automotive OEMs and Tier-1s for integration into audio and infotainment systems. Our agile customer team significantly drives the positive and target group-oriented perception and presence of our company and our products in the market and accompanies our customers throughout the entire project life cycle.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what sets us apart.
As a fast-growing software and technology company within the automotive eco-system, we are looking for you as
(Technical) Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
at our location in Planegg to help expand and strategically develop our global operating customer team.
With us, you can expect:
- Collaboration as part of an interdisciplinary team focused on our customers
- Participation in our sales strategy and its implementation
- Identification and acquisition of new customers, prospects and cooperation partners
- Point of contact for incoming RFQs, follow up on RFI, RFQ and CR processes, formulate offers and lead contract and price negotiations
- Understand technical and non-technical customer requirements, align them with our product world, and transfer customer feedback into our teams
- Observation of market and customer trends
- Contribution to the strategic, target-oriented positioning of our company in relevant networks and groups, including presence and networking at conferences and events relevant to target groups
- Successfully completed studies in the technical and/or business administration area
- Several years of professional experience in the field of sales of technical products requiring explanation
- Experience, knowledge in the areas of Automotive Audio / NVH / Embedded Software
- Interest in developing both existing and new business areas and contributing to shape a growing company
- You have very good analytical skills and you enjoy to work independently, structured, solution-oriented and on your own responsibility
- Openness and a strong sense for language and communication, coupled with perseverance and negotiating skills and intercultural competence
- Fluent in business negotiations in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel globally meeting customers and partners to take up their requests and challenges and to work out solutions
This is our offer:
- You are free to arrange your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, company mobile phone, free soft drinks and fruits, a company restaurant, good public transport connections, JobRad®
- Challenging technical tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
- Focus on professional and personal development
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive bonus payments
- A comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and appreciative interaction as well as short paths in a future-proof and lively company
- A full-time or part-time job: please indicate in your application your desired working time
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.