At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
Our modern IT environment, entirely hosted in the cloud, enables our teams to work together flexibly and agilely (both remotely and at our location in Planegg) while meeting the high requirements of data protection and IT security.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what sets us apart.
As a fast-growing software and technology company within the automotive eco-system, we are looking for you as
System Administrator (m/f/d)
at our location in Planegg for the expansion and support of our IT infrastructure.
With us, you can expect:
- Responsibility for our IT infrastructure, both server and client side
- Development of automation scripts
- Support of our agile development teams in managing the continuous integration pipelines and administration of the build servers
- Administration of the security infrastructure with Intune
- (User) administration of our cloud systems around M365, Azure AD, Azure DevOps, Dynamics 365 BC & CRM and DocuWare DMS
- As an internal service provider you are the contact person for all questions concerning IT
- Successfully completed university studies with emphasis on IT
- Automation knowledge using scripting languages as well as Infrastructure as Code
- Professional experience in IT system administration of cloud applications such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Intune, Azure DevOps, Teams, Sharepoint
- Additionally, special knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and CRM as well as the document management system DocuWare is an advantage
- IT architecture as well as IT security and data protection knowledge
- Experience with several of the following technologies: Windows Powershell, Azure DevOps, YAML, Python, git, virtualization, power apps, recovery and backup strategies, endpoint protection
- Reliability, independence and structured way of working
- Fun and passion to try out new technologies, integrate them into the existing system landscape and thus help shape our IT infrastructure
- Teamwork and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to arrange your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, company mobile phone, free soft drinks and fruits, a company restaurant, good public transport connections, JobRad®
- Challenging technical tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
- Focus on professional and personal development
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive bonus payments
- A comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and appreciative interaction as well as short paths in a future-proof and lively company
- A full-time or part-time job: please indicate in your application your desired working time
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.