At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. Our team of over 25 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
Originating from the technical creativity and experience of the engineering firm Müller-BBM, we work at the interface of acoustics, control engineering and software - combining sensors, actuators, digital hardware and software. We consider the overall system and cross-disciplinary interaction as the foundation of functionality. We supply our customers with the resulting software for integration into their products to reduce noise and design sounds.
For the development of our product m|klang®e we are looking for a
(Senior) Audio Developer: Max/MSP (m/f/d)
as a member of one of our agile teams at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- Passionate audio development in an agile environment of like-minded specialists
- Close cooperation with the entire team to further develop our product m|klang®e, which uses Max/MSP
- Development of intuitive Max UIs and Max Externals for innovative sounds
- Max prototype design to create real-time NVH and audio sound effects
- Securing and maintaining your code through testing
- Participation in strategic implementation decisions
- Learning new and innovative topics and technologies as well as their implementation
- Successfully completed studies in the field of audio/music/sound or computer science/electrical engineering/communications engineering or a comparable field of study with appropriate experience
- Several years of experience with Max/MSP (cycling'74), related plugins/external in C and signal processing
- Knowledge in the following fields is advantageous: creating intuitive UIs, git, oscar tests, CI, sound cards, VST, VS code, Azure DevOps, python, NumPy, matplotlib, audio algorithms
- Familiarity with modern software development and quality assurance through code review and automated testing
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics independently, as well as commitment and team spirit
- Creative ideas and passion for developing innovative audio tools
- Teamwork and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself within the scope of your tasks - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular in-person exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Highly modern work equipment and working environment, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e. company bicycle) and free parking
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive bonus payments
- Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- An appreciative mindset, short distances within the company, a culture of trust that offers you a lot of creative freedom, as well as a mentor to support your start
- A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time frame
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH