At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 25 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide rely on our quality and creativity and integrate our solutions into their products.
We develop and license software and technology globally to automotive OEMs and Tier1s for integration in audio and infotainment systems. We work in agile cross-functional teams bringing together embedded software and supporting tools - as well as our customers' traditional process environments and our own agile approach.
As a fast-growing software and technology company within the automotive eco-system, we are looking for you as
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
to accompany our agile development teams at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- As Scrum Master you are responsible for the continuous development of our interdisciplinary teams
- You ensure good, target-oriented cooperation in the team and make sure that work is self-organized according to agile principles
- You organize and moderate the Scrum events and coach teams, product owners and external partners
- You will help and support the removal of obstacles and conflicts
- You help to bring about change by teaching us and our environment the agile way of working and promoting cooperation
- As a representative of the agile leadership culture, you ensure continuous improvement of agile methods
- As a Servant Leader you are not only the linchpin, but also the central contact person on whom your teams, POs and management can always rely
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering or a comparable field of study
- Methodological know-how in Scrum, Kanban, Lean and other agile techniques combined with extensive practical experience as Scrum Master
- Strong motivation, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, empathy, independence and willingness to assume responsibility
- Identification with the agile principles
- The will to initiate and actively accompany change processes
- Enthusiasm for digitally networked vehicles and embedded systems
- Knowledge of audio and vehicle electronics as well as automotive software development processes is an advantage
- Intercultural competence and a desire for interdisciplinary cooperation
- Team and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself within the scope of your tasks - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e. company bicycle) and free parking
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Appreciative approach, short distances within the company, a culture of trust that offers you a lot of creative freedom as well as a mentor to support your start
- A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time frame
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH