At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide rely on our quality and creativity and integrate our solutions into their products.
We develop and license software and technology globally to automotive OEMs and Tier1s for integration in audio and infotainment systems. We work in agile cross-functional teams thus bringing together embedded software and supporting tools - as well as our customers' traditional process environments and our own agile approach.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what set us apart.
As a fast-growing software and technology company within the automotive eco-system, we are looking for you as
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
to accompany our agile development teams at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- As Scrum Master you are responsible for flowing processes and the continuous development of our interdisciplinary teams
- You ensure a good, target-oriented cooperation in the team and make sure that the work is self-organized according to agile principles
- You organize and moderate teamwork as well as coaching teams and product owners. You help and support the removal of obstacles and conflicts
- You help to bring about change by working with us and our environment to further develop agile ways of working and promoting cooperation
- You care for a continuous improvement of agile methods used
- You will work in close exchange together with further scrum masters / agile coaches
- Successfully completed studies or equivalent experience - preferably in electrical engineering, information technology, software engineering or a comparable field of study
- Profound methodological know-how in Scrum, Kanban, Lean and other agile techniques combined with extensive practical experience as a Scrum Master (a minimum of 2 years as scrum master with 2 teams minimum)
- Strong motivational skills, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, empathy, independence and willingness to assume responsibility
- Identification with the agile principles / agile mindset
- The will to initiate and actively accompany change processes
- Knowledge of automotive software development processes as well as audio and vehicle electronics is an advantage
- Intercultural competence and a desire for interdisciplinary cooperation
- Team and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to arrange your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, company mobile phone, free soft drinks and fruits, a company restaurant, good public transport connections, JobRad®
- Challenging technical tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
- Focus on professional and personal development
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive bonus payments
- A comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and appreciative interaction as well as short paths in a future-proof and lively company
- A full-time or part-time job: please indicate in your application your desired working time
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.