At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 25 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide rely on our quality and creativity and integrate our solutions into their products.
We develop and license software and technology globally to automotive OEMs and Tier1s for integration in audio and infotainment systems. We understand the challenges of our customers and development partners and develop convincing solutions based on our products. Our project managers coordinate the technical implementation and accompany the projects continuously from the preparation of the quotation to the start of vehicle series production.
As a fast-growing software and technology company within the automotive eco-system, we are looking for you as experienced
Project Manager (m/f/d)
at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- As a direct contact person for our customers you are responsible for the technical requirements analysis and coordination as well as for the planning of project activities and objectives, their monitoring, coordination (time and quality) and risk management
- At all times you keep the global overview, bundle the results and assume the technical leadership of the project
- You support the sales department in acquisition, quoting and negotiation
- Your tasks also include coordinating with our product development and causing solutions
- You present your results and report regularly and confidently on the current project status to customers and internal project participants
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering or a comparable field of study and a good understanding of business management
- Experience in project management
- Very good technical understanding, quick comprehension and quick familiarization with complex systems and the ability to document these in a conclusive way
- Enthusiasm for digitally networked vehicles and embedded systems
- You enjoy working independently, determined, structured, solution-oriented and on your own responsibility
- Knowledge of audio and vehicle electronics as well as automotive software development processes is an advantage
- Intercultural competence, customer orientation, ability to work in a team and a desire for interdisciplinary cooperation
- In our global environment you communicate confidently in German and English
- Willingness to travel globally in order to take up wishes and challenges with customers and partners on site and develop solutions
- Willingness to travel globally meeting customers and partners to take up their requests and challenges and work on solutions
This is our offer:
- You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself within the scope of your tasks - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e. company bicycle) and free parking
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Appreciative approach, short distances within the company, a culture of trust that offers you a lot of creative freedom as well as a mentor to support your start
- A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time frame
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH