We at Müller-BMM Active Sound Technology GmbH are looking for YOU for the preparation, application and tuning of Active Noise Control and Active Sound Design in vehicles as
APPLICATION ENGINEER ACTIVE ACOUSTIC SYSTEMS (M/F/D)
WITH US YOU CAN EXPECT ...
- Support for the development of next generation vehicle sounds
- Development of logically structured signal flows for implementation in vehicle series
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team focused on our customers
- Process-safe system tuning for series production or as a feasibility study
- Conduct demos, workshops and trainings on-site or remotely
- Work on interfaces of audio and vehicle electronics, powertrain technology and acoustics
- Direct and continuous contact for support of our global customers
- Work on both series vehicles and prototypes
- Carrying out measurements in vehicles and on hardware
- Global travel (up to 3 weeks at a time)
YOUR PROFILE ...
- Successfully completed technical/scientific studies with focus on acoustics, electrical engineering and/or vehicle engineering
- Class B driver's license, prototype driver's license(s) are an advantage
- Interest and enthusiasm for working directly on the vehicle
- Skills and enjoyment in communicating with people in both technical and non-technical matters
- Experience with vehicle acoustics and in dealing with acoustic measurement systems, vehicle electronics and audio technology
- Experience using audio tools such as MAX/MSP as well as scripting languages (such as Python, MATLAB, etc.).
- Interest in signal processing and its logical relationships
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative technologies to help shape the individual mobility of the future
- Desire to proactively deal with challenges - both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
- You enjoy traveling and working with customers independently and on your own initiative
- Team and communication skills in German and English; additional languages are helpful
Apply now! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.