At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
m|klang® e Software is the core of our technology for designing the sound of vehicles but also for reducing vehicle noise. We accompany the development of new infotainment systems with active acoustic functions through the various phases, from initial vehicle integration tests to series tuning.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what sets us apart.
For preparation, application and tuning of Active Noise Control and Active Sound Design in vehicles we are looking for an
Application Engineer Active Acoustic Systems (m/f/d)
as a full-time member of our application team at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- Support for the development of next generation vehicle sounds
- Development of logically structured signal flows for implementation in vehicle series
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team focused on our customers
- Process-safe system tuning for series production or as a feasibility study
- Conduct demos, workshops and trainings on-site or remotely
- Work on interfaces of audio and vehicle electronics, powertrain technology and acoustics
- Direct and continuous contact for support of our global customers
- Work on both series vehicles and prototypes
- Carrying out measurements in vehicles and on hardware
- Global travel (up to 3 weeks at a time)
- Successfully completed technical/scientific studies with focus on acoustics, electrical engineering and/or vehicle engineering
- Class B driver's license, prototype driver's license(s) are an advantage
- Interest and enthusiasm for working directly on the vehicle
- Skills and enjoyment in communicating with people in both technical and non-technical matters
- Experience with vehicle acoustics and in dealing with acoustic measurement systems, vehicle electronics and audio technology
- Experience using audio tools such as MAX/MSP as well as scripting languages (such as Python, MATLAB, etc.).
- Interest in signal processing and its logical relationships
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative technologies to help shape the individual mobility of the future
- Desire to proactively deal with challenges - both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
- You enjoy traveling and working with customers independently and on your own initiative
- Team and communication skills in German and English; additional languages are helpful
This is our offer:
- You are free to arrange your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, company mobile phone, free soft drinks and fruits, a company restaurant, good public transport connections, JobRad®
- Challenging technical tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
- Focus on professional and personal development
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive bonus payments
- A comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and appreciative interaction as well as short paths in a future-proof and lively company
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.