At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. Our team of over 25 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
Originating from the technical creativity and experience of the engineering firm Müller-BBM, we work at the interface of acoustics, control engineering and software and combine sensors, actuators, digital hardware and software. We consider the overall system and cross-disciplinary interaction as the foundation of functionality. We supply our customers with the resulting software for integration into their products to reduce noise and design sounds.
For the advancement of our acoustic core functions we are looking for a research-oriented
at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
- Passionate curiosity about acoustics and opportunities to actively shape it
- Close cooperation with an interdisciplinary team and open exchange with all employees of the Müller-BBM Group for innovative (r)evolution of our technological basis
- Design and development of advanced applications of real-time signal processing software - your concepts will lead to technical implementations
- Identifying and learning new and innovative topics, evaluating their application potential and collaborating on their implementation in technical applications
- Successfully completed studies in physics, electrical engineering, control engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study with appropriate experience, preferably with a doctorate
- Experience in the interaction of acoustics, sensor technology, actuators and digital systems, preferably with signal processing and/or control engineering
- Knowledge in the following fields is advantegous: audio systems, structural dynamics / structure-borne sound, physical acoustics and mathematical basics of the relevant topics, experience in measurement technology and data analysis, acoustic sensors and actuators, digital signal processors and other real-time systems, as well as the independent creation and use of software for problem solving (e.g. for data analysis, system modelling and algorithm development in Python)
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics independently, as well as commitment and team spirit
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative technologies at the interface of science and application
- Teamwork and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself within the scope of your tasks - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular in-person exchange here at our location in Planegg
- Highly modern work equipment and working environment, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e. company bicycle) and free parking
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
- 30 days of vacation
- An appreciative mindset, short distances within the company, a culture of trust that offers you a lot of creative freedom, as well as a mentor to support your start
- A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time frame
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH