At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 25 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide rely on our quality and creativity and integrate our solutions into their products.
m|klang® Embedded Software is the core of our technology for designing the sound of vehicles. Our clients integrate this software into their audio systems, radios or amplifiers - on a broad range of hardware platforms.
Driving forward our functional software kernel we are looking for a
Software Developer Embedded DSP (f/m/d)
as a member of our agile team at our location in Planegg or in the home office.
With us, you can expect:
- develop future-orientated real time signal processing software for the latest DSP architectures
- safeguard your code in a modern CI environment with automated tests
- learn new and innovative topics / technologies and implement them
- proactive shape our software development processes to make them even better and leant
- develop in an agile team
- contribute to the definition of requirements
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable discipline with relevant professional experience
- Experience in software development with C, Python / numpy, signal processing and assembler desirable
- Familiarity with modern software development and quality assurance through code review, automated testing and CI as well as having fun in developing "bug-free" software
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills
- Knowledge of hardware protocols like I2C, SPI and I2S, automotive protocols like CAN and process models like SPICE are advantages
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative software for shaping future individual mobility
- Team work and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
- Flexible working hours
- You are free to choose your place of work yourself - after initial training and familiarization, we expect you to be present at your desk on our premises in Planegg once a week
- Most modern work equipment and working environment, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad (i.e. company bicycle) and free parking
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- A company pension plan
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and an appreciative approach, short decision paths and direct communication within the company as well as a personal mentor to support your start
- A full time or part time job
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH