We are looking for you as a member of our
Sales and Project Management Team (f/m)
Automotive OEMs and their suppliers from all over the world use our products to actively design the sounds of their vehicles.
In our Sales and Project Management Team we are the interface to clients and development partners. We understand their challenges and, together with our technical teams, offer suitable solutions based on our products. You accompany projects throughout their life cycle from early sales activities to vehicle start of series production, thus offering continuity to our customers. This gives you diverse and varied tasks in the technical, organizational and marketing related field. In addition to the comprehensive project lead, you and your team explore new business areas, represent us at conferences and meetings and participate in designing the internal processes in our fast growing company.
- Interdisciplinary technical interest, open-minded towards administrative issues. Ideally a degree in a technical/scientific subject or as industrial engineer
- Extraordinary communication skills, fun in dealing with people, intercultural openness, problem solver
- High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics as well as commitment and team spirit
- Ability to explain complex technical content easily and conclusively
- Organizational talent: Able to organize and move tasks independently and to set priorities right. In multilateral and international settings you are always on top and you motivate clients and Tier-1 partners to strive for mutual project success.
- Willingness to travel globally: Meet clients and partners on site to deal with their requests and develop best solutions.
- We communicate in German in the team and in English with our clients - further languages can help you.
You will be a valuable member of our team, regardless of whether you have just started your professional career or have already gained extensive professional experience in project management or sales of complex technical products.
The vacancy can be filled in full-time or part-time. Please indicate the desired amount in your application. Your team is located in Planegg, Munich area.
Our company belongs to ourselves. We match our working lives to our personal situations. We trust and appreciate each other. This will give you the space to develop and realize your own ideas. Thanks to flat hierarchies and a cooperative working atmosphere you will be able to exchange ideas on eye level. With ambitious tasks and exciting challenges you prove yourself every day anew.
To allow us to focus on our work our long term security is important to us. This includes a company pension plan as well as an attractive benefit package.
Then take this opportunity and apply by email now.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH
Ms Almuth Ziegler
phone: +49 (89) 85602-3480