At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound for vehicles of the world - today already for 9 manufacturers and more to come tomorrow. m|klang® Embedded Software is the core of our technology for designing the sound of vehicles and also for reducing interior noises. We support the development of new infotainment systems and their acoustic functions in various phases that run from the first vehicle integration tests to the final production tunings.
For integrating and tuning Active Noise Control and Active Sound Design in vehicles we are looking for an
Application Engineer Active Acoustic Systems (f/m)
as a member of our application team at our location in Planegg.
With us you will:
- work on production vehicles as well as prototypes
- develop sound definitions for our clients
- produce reliable system tunings for serial application or as feasibility study
- operate at the interfaces of audio and vehicle electronics, power train technology and acoustics
- transfer our knowledge to our clients within the frame of training courses
- travel (ca. 50 %), mainly within Europe, North America and Asia
- Successfully completed technical or natural scientific studies with focus on acoustics, electrical or vehicle engineering
- Driving license class B; Driving license(s) for prototype vehicles advantageous
- Experience as much as possible in dealing with acoustic measurement systems, vehicle electronics and audio technology
- Interdisciplinary technical interest and dedication to the work directly at the vehicle
- Computer affinity, favorably connected with interest in signal processing and experience in script languages like Python
- Creative ideas and passion for innovative technologies for shaping future individual mobility
- Team work and communication skills in German and English. Further languages are welcome.
This is our offer:
- Flexible working hours and work places possible
- Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive special payments
- A company pension plan
- 30 days of vacation
- Mutual trust and an appreciative approach, short decision paths and direct communication within the company as well as a personal mentor to support your start
- A full time or part time job
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH
phone: +49 (89) 85602-3480